There are 3 required reading extracts:
1. Extracts from The Handbook of National Planning and Reconstruction, Dublin 1944
2. Editorial and letters from America, Architecture in Ireland. RIAI Yearbook, 1946
3. Overview of Ireland is Building, Local Government pamphlet, 1951
And there are 2 optional extracts:
1. The Post-War Building Programme, Government White Paper, 1944
2. Extracts from Mervyn Wall, Leaves for the Burning, (London: Methuen, 1952)
The texts are short and very entertaining, and I'm sure it will be a very lively discussion.
As always please email me at email@example.com if you would like to attend.
(Please allow time for these PDFs to load, and note that the first page may be blank.)